- "I just wanted to drop you a note to say a huge thank you for DJ'ing at our wedding in April. I know much of the evening was taken over by the band (you never know what's going to happen when those guys play!), but really appreciated you being there for the in between times and to end the night - that topped our night when you ended with Don't Look Back In Anger and everyone was singing and dancing around us! Thank you also for playing the Indian music - I think a lot of our guests were waiting for it so it made their night too when you played it! Thanks again Matt, perhaps we'll cross paths again one day on the wedding circuit with me continuing to do wedding cakes."Jess and BenMilton Hill House
- "Matt is such a likeable person, he is very approachable and very personable, every bride and groom that I have worked with and have used his services have said how easy going he is and how he took the time to meet with them at home or a location of their choice to discuss their requirements for their special day, almost unheard of for DJ’s. Matt knows his stuff and is 110% reliable, there are not may DJ’s that would play a whole night from a clients’ playlist and not defer from it at all, no matter their choice of music. Matt has provided not only his DJ services but lighting and PA equipment for some corporate events that we have done, he is very versatile not only to the client, the venue and the occasion. I will always recommend Matt, not only for the above reasons but because he knows both venues so well, the layout, how we work and we know that he will let us know when he is coming to set-up, he will always liaise with us, we never have to contact him this is always much appreciated when you are busy having to chase other suppliers."RachelEvent Manager at Lains Barn and Ardington House
- "Very quick before we go off on honeymoon. I can not thank you enough for such a fabulous evening! You had the right level of everything!!! Pure perfection and I hope we can work together in the future. I will definitely be recommending you to all our brides. We went back to Lains barn yesterday and I recommended you to a couple that are getting married next year as they hadn't sorted out their DJ yet so fingers crossed."Katie and GaryLains Barn
- "I can not thank you enough for such a fabulous evening! You had the right level of everything!!! Pure perfection and I hope we can work together in the future. I will definitely be recommending you to all our brides. We went back to Lains barn yesterday and I recommended you to a couple that are getting married next year as they hadn't sorted out their DJ yet so fingers crossed."SimonArdington House
- "Thank you for everything yesterday! So much fun!"LaurenLains Barn
- "Thank you for putting on such a great show – we’ve been inundated with comments on how good the music was, and how patient you were with all of the requests! We’ll certainly not hesitate to recommend you."AaronLains Barn
- "Dear Matt, we just wanted to write some lines to say thank you so much for being our fantastic dj, music was fantastic, we all enjoyed it. We can say that you are a great "Latin/British" dj!"Gisella and GarethMilton Hill House
- "Hope you are well! Just wanted to drop you a quick note on behalf of myself and Kerry for the excellent job you did at our wedding at Lains Barn last weekend - it was exactly what we wanted and we had lots of people commenting positively on your music and willingness to play requests that people were making. If we have, or know anyone else that is having, any events in the Oxfordshire area we will be sure to recommend you!"Matt and KerryLains Barn
These are three venues we work with most.
However we are happy to travel to your event.
Lains Barn is a restored barn located in rural Oxfordshire near Wantage. We work together with the staff so the day runs smoothly and set up is done during room change round. We can provide lighting hire to make the barn extra special and extra sound systems out on the lawn or in the bar area.
A beautiful country house providing exclusive use with fantastic grounds. We can provide a setup that fits in without taking over the room. The walls look great uplit and we can be on hand all day for the ceremony and background music.
A stately home in Oxfordshire, a listed Georgian manor set in gardens with a river and island, a perfect setting for a summer ceremony. Includes a fantastic marquee for large numbers. We can provide the ceremony music in the house or at the island, background music and microphones for speeches and uplighting around the marquee.